Adventures of the Mr. and Mrs. buying a house… and creating a home

Monday, July 23, 2012

Out With the Old

Hello everyone!  A few days ago, I gave stats about the house and all the lovely, original things that were part of it.  When I was there yesterday, I figured I should take some pictures of the original items for memory sake and in order to share with all of you!!  

So here you go!!  Mind you... most of them have been transported to a new home now... the dumpster.  I did consider putting a few on Craigs List for those vintage lovers :)

I love how the chain goes all the way to floor into a nice little clump.  My sister was disappointed I didn't gift this to her.... ;)
                   Dining room light fixture.  The gold matches the carpet!!
                             Beautiful ceiling fan adorned with TASSELS!!
 Another gorgeous fan... and fabulous wallpaper.  My friend Jaime Ives wants the wallpaper for her kitchen.  I'm feeling generous, so I'm going to give her the entire sheet!!
Master bath room light fixture!  Check out that hot wallpaper behind it!!  Green and gold striped!  Sorry about the terrible quality picture!

That's it for now folks!  I'll be sure to post more as we move along in the process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment