Adventures of the Mr. and Mrs. buying a house… and creating a home

Monday, November 11, 2013

Life in Photos

I scrolled through my photo album on my phone tonight and had fun seeing all the random photos that have been taken this past month.  

I thought I would share our life lately through these random shots.  

Dad listening intensely (while holding the dummy baby) in our Newborn Care class.


 My students are in love with my growing belly (some more than others).  My belly gets rubbed all day long.  I always thought that having my belly rubbed would be so strange and maybe even offensive, but I have decided that I actually like it!  It is especially sweet when it's from my first graders!


I am loving all the fun onesies and adorable outfits.  I have a feeling that when Nick dresses her, this particular onesie will be a favorite! 


My baby sister, Emily, loves holding my belly and waiting for jab, kicks, and movement.  I love that she loves Baby Girl so much already!   


Can't wait for April-October!  Our girl will be our own personal Giants cheerleader!  She also has Giants onesies, headbands, bows, and hats!  

Whenever Nick puts his hand on my belly, she kicks almost instantly.  I guess you can be a Daddy's girl before you even leave the womb!!  

It's hard to believe that in a mere 55 days (give or take a few) we will have a little girl in our arms!  I can pretty much bet that every photo in my photo album will be of her!!

2 comments: