Adventures of the Mr. and Mrs. buying a house… and creating a home

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hot Summer Nights

Even though we are smack-dab in the middle of winter, we are thinking about hot summer nights!  You know, those nights when your house is stifling hot and you wish you had a huge swimming pool?

We have been on a hunt for ceiling fans for the past 2-3 months.  Most of the fans we found were super old-school or just plain funky looking.  Maybe we are just picky.  Either way, we just couldn't seem to find a suitable fan!

All that changed last weekend.  We found a very contemporary, sleek looking fan that we both instantly agreed on (I always hear the hallelujah chorus in the back of my mind when this happens).  It's pretty fabulous looking, if I don't say so myself!  There was only ONE left.  I think it must have been fate.



Looking forward to those hot nights when you can sit outside until 10:00p.m. in a tank top and shorts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment