Adventures of the Mr. and Mrs. buying a house… and creating a home

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Taaa-Daaa!!

Do you want to see our new floors??  I thought you might say yes!  They are just beautiful, if I don't say so myself!

Well, just in case you forget what the floors before looked like, I'll just give you a quick reminder.  Think 70's... Orange and gold carpets and checkered linoleum.  




                                            And the newly installed floors.....
 Living Room
 Family Room
Family Room
Hallway
Kitchen

What do you think of our new look??  

I think we should start moving stuff IN and making it cozy! 

I also think that keeping wood laminate floors clean might be the death of me!  
Any tips you have are VERY welcomed.

Next up... cleaning, dusting, cleaning more, and little odds and ends (like a glass shower door, plumbing the new vanity, and lining drawers).  You know, the usual!


6 comments:

  1. Ashley:

    The floors are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, LOVE, LOVE IT!! Looks like you guys are almost ready to move it......so exciting!!!

    anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Auntie Anna! We are SOOOO close! What a long, but fun adventure it's been!

      Delete
  2. It's so amazing, I can hardly contain my excitement for you!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee wow wow!!! So worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! How do you like the floors now that you've had them installed awhile? I'm thinking of the Visconti Walnut for my entire upstairs. Pros and cons? Would you put it in again? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete