Adventures of the Mr. and Mrs. buying a house… and creating a home

Monday, July 14, 2014

The Perfect Photo

Let's be real. Capturing a great photo takes work.  Sometimes you get lucky on the first try, but usually it takes a couple bloopers in order to get "the one".  I always enjoy going through our baby blooper photos because they are usually quite comical and hold great memories.

Since Hayley has entered my world, I have evaluated a lot of things in life.  Photos and the image portrayed are things I have given a lot of thought to.  In the past, I found myself wanting to delete "not so perfect" photos... let alone POST an imperfect photo on social media. However, more recently, I have come to appreciate the quirky, not exactly-so photos.   

All that being said, here are some of our perfect and not so perfect moments.  But really, they are all perfect!  






Sometimes... you never get the shot you were hoping for.



Are you spitting up on me??

Change of plans...


And sometimes, you just end up with a really cute series of photos.




And along the way, you end up with some memorable moments that make you glad the photo isn't just-so because instead it's real life.









I'm thankful for the the perfect and the flawed photos.  Each holds a special memory that I will cherish in the years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment