Adventures of the Mr. and Mrs. buying a house… and creating a home

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Oh Baby!

Here is my 34 week update (a couple weeks late.. sorry!)  It's hard to believe how close we are getting to my due date!  Baby continues to grow and is very active!  

We have been keeping busy on the home front by getting ready to welcome our sweet girl.  We have been busy setting up the nursery, getting ready to sell my car (hello, Mom Mobile), nesting (my cupboards have never been so organized), and doing loads and loads of baby laundry.  


We've also been going on more dates lately.  We figure it might be a little more difficult to get out the house for awhile once the baby arrives, so we are soaking up extra "us" time now!  

Although things have been busy, it's exciting and fun to anticipate the biggest life change that either of us have ever gone through.  Both Nick and I feel ready to meet our girl and start this new chapter of life.





Oh baby!  I'm sporting quite the belly these days!  The sight of my belly never gets old.  Each day when I see it, I'm in awe of the miracle that my body is growing.  It's absolutely incredible that our body can stretch and mold in order to support a precious life.  Can't wait to meet her!


No comments:

Post a Comment