Adventures of the Mr. and Mrs. buying a house… and creating a home

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Little Things

Now that we are moved into our house and feeling settled, it's the little things that are keeping us busy! You know, dotting the i's and crossing the t's!  I thought I'd share a few random pictures of our life lately with you!



 Finally!  A dishwasher!  After going two months without a dishwasher, I have a brand new respect and love for the fabulous machine!

Our dishwasher is from Costco... yay for Costco rebate checks!


We finally have hooks for our bath towel and a toilet paper roll!  It's the little things that make a difference in day to day life.


Spring break gave me time to organize my life... and all the closets in my house!  Now my coffee grinder and dutch oven have an organized home.


Excited that spring has arrived.  I am thrilled to have an actual garden!  Next weekend I plan on planting these unique varieties of cucumbers and tomatoes!  


This photo might seem odd or insignificant... but, it was a great moment and I had to capture it!!  One of the first Giants games of the season was on, I had a delicious glass of Sauvignon Blanc in hand, booty was parked on our new, comfy couch, feet were up after a long day, and my lovely husband was sitting right next to me.  In that moment... I felt that I was truly HOME.  What is it about the Giants season that just makes everything in the world seem right again??  I don't know, but I sure do love April-October for that very reason!

Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. What a good lookin dishwasher! Love it...
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete